|From lower left going clock-wise:
1) A lady making yarns for "shemma" in Kechene.
2) Waiting for the bus in Adiss Ababa at a bus station around the main gate of St.George church.
3) Buying "chat" at Doro Manekia, near in Piaza for an afternoon buzz.
4) Ras Mekonen Terrace, one of the works of Silleshi Demmisie.
5) Emperor Haile Selassie's Coach waiting to be restored and used by anyone with a good business idea (assuming you get the authorities to share the vision) (Photo-courtesy-AFT)
Copyright @2001Ethiopians.com-MediaEthiopia [SKK/NM]